Selection process - Hera Group
Working at Hera Group
Applying for our screening is easy: visit our website, check the job advertisements, or send us an application of your own invention. If you are a student or a recent graduate, we have numerous agreements with schools, universities and specialization degree programs. We also take part in numerous placement events, such as career days. Follow us on our LinkedIn page.
We examine all the applications we receive in order to find those that are most in line with our needs; the applicants identified then undergo a process that involves more preparatory steps: - CV Screening - Telephone conversations and online assessment - Interviews with HR and Line Manager - Job offer acceptance and hiring
Finalise the appointment
the placement of a new individual human resource unfolds through a process of training and orientation that provides new employees with a gradual introduction to the company’s organization and environments.
Knowledge of the company
The Group strives to be the best multi-utility company in Italy, so we are looking for suitable, flexible and innovative people to join a dynamic team.
1 - Application
We collect CVs via:
- the website;
- corporate recruitment events;
- arrangements with schools, universities and Master’s programmes.
2 - Screening
Once we have screened CVs against the position applied for, the selection process detailed below is followed:
- candidates are invited for an initial interview with the Head of Personnel;
- candidates who pass the first interview are invited for a second, technical interview with the Head of the relevant department and the Head of Personnel;
- applicants passing the first two stages are invited for a third interview with the relevant Head of Personnel to finalise the appointment.
3 - Placement
The new employee is integrated into the company through a training and career-orientation programme that allows them to get to know the company and gradually work their way into life at Hera.
Page updated 15 February 2021
Seleziona il tuo comune