Fair and honest from first contact. For informed, safeguarded customers
Sustainability for usAccountabilityResponsible projects and services
Complete compliance with the Regulatory Authority for Energy, Networks and the Environment (Arera) rules, introduction of further improvements, constant training and monitoring of sales network and, of course, listening to end users’ needs; this is how the Hera Group conducts business fairly, by applying working practices designed to safeguard customers and to ensure they are fully informed before signing up for services, thus reducing any sources of grievances.
- 383 thousand new contracts signed
- 39 grievances received (0.01% of all signed contracts)
- 39 corrective measures taken (100% of cases)
Fair business: further commitments
Should unwanted stipulation of contracts or provision of supplies occur, the Hera Group has added further customer safeguard measures with respect to those defined by the Arera resolution 153/2012/R/com and subsequent amendments, such as making withdrawal easier with e-mail, simple letter or fax (not only with a registered letter).
For Hera, it is fundamental to acquire the customer’s consent clearly, responsibly and unequivocally. In order to do so, even more specific quality controls have been put in place, in line with the requirements of the Consumer Code:
- for contracts offered by phone, a second call must be made to check that the customer has received the contract and actually wants to sign it and to monitor the quality of our teleselling channel. In addition, the customer can find the recording of the telephone conversation via the web portal or automated phone system;
- for contracts signed at customer’s home, in addition to the welcome letter, a phone call is made to assess the quality of the sales staff's work and to give customers their chance to exercise the right of withdrawal.
Seleziona il tuo comune