Sustainability for usAccountabilityResponsible projects and services
84,000 emergency services requests managed in the first 9 months of 2020
More than 85,000 operation and maintenance activities managed in the first 9 months of 2020
More than 2,000 employees enabled for use
IT platform to manage our field activities of network services in an increasingly effective and efficient way
In 2020, we continued to use the Geocall IT platform for the management of the field activities of our network services (gas, water, electricity, district heating), from operation and maintenance, to technical support, and emergency response. Since it first release in November 2018, Geocall immediately led to a significant increase in efficiency of emergency response activities thanks to simplification of tasks, intuitive graphical interface, and use of all the features made available by smartphone technology.
Geocall is now fully integrated with our SAP information systems, enabling us to overcome the previous operational inefficiencies caused by having to access offline documents, the persistence of printed documents, the need for continuous telephone discussions with assistants, the possibility to access to data only from given locations, the use of multiple devices for each type of function, and the reporting in the office.
Below is a summary of its main features:
- Immediate access to technical information of user installations.
- Data entry and search with direct access to company databases e.g. technical specifications of the instrumentation supporting a specific activity.
- Possibility to create, update, assign, and finalize different work phases directly on mobile devices.
- Monitoring and scheduling optimization of work orders thanks to the quality of data concerning the traceability of individual activities (time and space).
- Possibility of direct retrieval of field readings of measurement groups.
- Online and offline access to cartography.
- Access and visibility of data related to staff on duty (e.g. on-call times, unavailability bands, work schedules) in order to optimise the management of work to be carried out on the field.
- Driving instructions to the address of the service call.
- Acquisition and consultation of multimedia documents (images, pdfs, CAD files, etc.) with the possibility of attaching them to the work order.
The dissemination process is still going on to include management of our operation and maintenance activities.
Area: provinces of Bologna, Ferrara, Forlì-Cesena, Modena, Padua, Pesaro-Urbino, Ravenna, Rimini, Trieste, and Udine
Seleziona il tuo comune