Close to customers. Present in the community
Sustainability for usAccountabilityResponsible projects and services
Outstanding customer care is a defining characteristic of Hera Group, one of Italy's biggest multi-utility firms. Every day, the Group provides waste management, water management and energy services to about 4.3 million people and about 190 thousand companies.
In 2019, over 1.6 million gas and electricity customers were served in several Italian regions*.
A far-reaching presence throughout our service area is flanked by meticulous customer care and fair business practices, both of which are supported by constant, detailed checks across the whole sales network.
The multi-utility offers many, easily accessible contact channels, which include:
- 159 branches (of which 117 are placed in Emilia-Romagna, Triveneto, and Marche, supplemented by the branches managed in other regions);
- 20 "Hera Comm Points" present in the growing areas (Ancona, Codroipo, Comacchio, Gorizia, Fano, Livorno, Lucca, Mantova, Monfalcone, Parma, Pesaro, Piacenza, Pordenone, Prato, Reggio Emilia, Teramo, Perugia, Verona);
- call centres differentiated by target;
- web services that allow customers to manage their services and contracts online, at any time;
- multi-service mobile app, with functions similar to those of online services.
All channels are monitored and provide outstanding service levels.
5.2 million calls in 2019 of which:
- 95.9% had a successful conclusion for private customers
- 96,0% had a successful conclusion for businesses
Call Centre waiting times
- 27 seconds for private customers
- 24 seconds for businesses
Help desk waiting times
- 9.4 minutes in 2019
*The figure includes Estenergy Group too, which has been consolidated from December 31, 2019
Seleziona il tuo comune