Competitive commercial offerings across all customer segments and innovative solutions for energy efficiency were at the heart of 2018’s commercial policies.
The organization of our contact channels, characterized by high service levels, is split among a widespread system of branches, target-based call centres and self-caring web channels. The development of digital technology is increasing over time, but without distracting energy and attention from traditional channels, because only by jointly leveraging all contact channels we will be able to put into practice the principle of customer proximity that has always guided the Group’s initiatives. This is why the development of new stores in Livorno, Prato and Piacenza continued in 2018. As of 2018, considering the entire area served by Hera and its subsidiaries AcegasApsAmga, Marche Multiservizi and Estenergy, there were 116 branches. As far as the digital channel is concerned, in 2018 various “smart” payment methods, such as Amazon Pay or MasterPass, were enabled on the On Line Services and on the My Hera app. Using the app or the On-Line Services it is also possible to book an appointment at a branch office or ask to be contacted: the attention to digital channels has been appreciated by customers, as shown by the almost 100,000 downloads of the app in 2018.
Our offer portfolio for mass markets maintains its dual orientation, with fixed price and variable price offers and has been enriched with new rate plans (Hello Hera and Hera Bebè), and new tools to support energy efficiency. Customers can therefore choose among offers of a complete portfolio that responds to a range of needs:
- the tranquillity of having a fixed price, for a variable duration period chosen by the customer (from 12 to 30 months), protected from market fluctuations and with a 10% discount in the first year, thanks to the new “Hello Hera” rate plan;
- the certainty of a fixed price for 24 months and insurance coverage for children up to 3 years old in the family, thanks to the new “Hera Bebè”;
- the tranquillity of having a fixed price, for 12 months, with a “welcome gift”, thanks to the “Welcome Hera” rate plan;
- the opportunity to access the wholesale energy market as guaranteed by the “Prezzo Netto” rate plan;
- “Giorno Hera” offers stability and expense planning by setting a constant price per day, all year long;
Many solutions to support energy efficiency were launched in 2018:
- Hera No Problem, the insurance against faults in the home electrical and/or gas systems;
- Hera Caldaia Sicura, the scheduled maintenance program for the boiler of the house;
- Hera Eco Move, the charging station for electric vehicles addressed to business customers.
These new features are in addition to the intelligent thermostat, LED bulbs, the ContaWatt consumption monitor, consumption analysis and Hera Fast Check Up.