“Hera’s goal is to be the best multi-utility in Italy for its customers, workforce and shareholders. It aims to achieve this through further development of an original corporate model capable of innovation and of forging strong links with the areas in which it operates by respecting the local environment.
For Hera, being the best means inspiring the pride and trust of:
- customers who, thanks to Hera’s responsiveness to their needs, receive quality services that satisfy their expectations;
- women and men who work at Hera, whose skills, engagement and passion are the foundation of the company’s success;
- shareholders, confident that the economic value of the company will continue to be generated, in full respect of the principles of social responsibility;
- areas in which Hera operates, where economic, social and environmental wealth represent the promise of a sustainable future;
- suppliers, key elements in the value chain and partners for growth.”
- Integrity, proud to belong to a Group of people known for their honest and upright conduct;
- Transparency, sincere, clear messages for all stakeholders;
- Personal responsibility, shared commitment to the good of the company;
- Consistency, living up to our Mission and Values.
Company operational principles
- Creation of value and social and environmental responsibility: to be a company that is built to last, and to improve society and the environment for future generations
- Service quality and excellence: putting customers first, as a trustworthy provider of services and safety
- Efficiency: promoting the value of available resources, never wasting them
- Innovation and ongoing improvement: feeling you are part of a team that generates ideas and improvement
- Engagement and optimisation of personnel: sharing knowledge for self-improvement and improvement
- Empowerment to choose: selecting the optimal solution for growth
The company’s Mission, Charter of Values and Operational Principles are set forth and detailed on the Group’s website, on the corporate intranet and in the Code of Ethics, which is reviewed every three years.
The Mission, Values and Operational Principles were created with the participation of the Hera Group’s entire workforce and were approved by the Board of Directors of Hera Spa.